Why cannabis testing is important to your organization and patients
Assist patients in making informed choices about their medical cannabis
Reliable and comprehensive screening ensures medical cannabis safety
Protect patients, especially those with compromised immune systems
Welcome to Green Leaf Lab
Real Science. Real Testing. Real Results.™
The Northwest’s Premiere Cannalysis™ Laboratory. Green Leaf Lab is Oregon’s most trusted name for medical cannabis potency testing and safety screening. Know What You Grow™.
We are here to help you navigate and comply with Oregon State law for medical marijuana facilities under OAR 333-008-1190 testing rules, and look forward to serving the testing needs of legalized recreational marijuana businesses under Measure 91 administrative regulations.
We offer a variety of cannabis testing services:
- Potency Testing
- Pesticide Screening
- Microbiological Screening
- Terpene Profiles
- Residual Solvent Testing
- Batch Testing
- Nitrogen Sealing
We believe that testing your medical cannabis is vital for the following reasons:
- To keep patients healthy
- To educate patients about the safety of their medicine
- To educate patients about the effectiveness of their medicine
- To bring science to the field of medical cannabis through independent third-party testing
Green Leaf Lab is able to assist dispensaries established under Oregon house bill 3460 in complying with the the testing requirements for pesticide, potency, and microbiological analytical screenings.
The decriminalization of personal amounts of marijuana took effect for adults in Oregon July 2015, and OLCC has begun accepting business license applications. Laboratory testing will be a requirement extended to retail cannabis products in Oregon.
- Measure 91 allows OLCC to require cannabis potency and safety screenings at different stages of production. House Bill 3400 and OLCC administrative rules added several more provisions, including the licensing of testing labs.
- Administrative rules from OLCC state which commercial businesses must obtain laboratory analysis and the type of testing required.
Green Leaf Lab is currently undergoing the required proficiency and certification tests in the process of becoming accredited with the Oregon Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ORELAP). We also have applied for licensing with the OLCC to serve recreational marijuana businesses. Our testing options already exceed those mandated for Oregon's medical marijuana program, and we look forward to serving Oregon's new recreational cannabis industry after October 1, 2016.