Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO I GET MY CANNABIS TESTED?
Call us at 503-250-2912 or email us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
WHY SHOULD I GET MY CANNABIS TESTED?
To ensure that the medicine you are consuming or giving your patients has the right levels of THC, CBD, or CBN’s that they may need, and to ensure that the cannabis is healthy for you and your patients.
WHAT IS POTENCY TESTING?
Potency testing analyzes the percentages for specific compounds, such as THC, CBD and CBN’s.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC); is a compound that is known as the main psychoactive compound in medical cannabis and binds to the receptor located mainly in the central nervous system. It is the compound that is known for its euphoric feeling.
- Cannabidiol (CBD); is a non-psychoactive compound which is most known for its pain relief, its ability to relieve convulsions, inflammation, nausea, anxiety and inhibit cancer cell growth.
- Cannabinol (CBN); is a compound that is produced from the degeneration of THC.
WHAT TYPES OF TESTING DO YOU OFFER?
We have a variety of potency and screening packages available for your needs. You can choose the one that is right for you.
All of our packages come with a Strain Facts™ Card and a Set of Strain Facts™ Stickers. They are easy to read and easy to use.
HOW MUCH DOES POTENCY AND SCREENING TESTING COST?
We have a variety of packages to fit your budget.
Our prices are competitive.
Contact us today to find out more.
DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL DISCOUNTS OR OFFERS?
Yes we do!
- If you order more than 5 tests on one occasion, we will give you a 5% discount on your order.
- If you order more than 10 tests on one occasion, we will give you a 10% discount on your order.
- If you order more than 20 tests on one occasion we will give you a 20% discount on your order.
WHERE CAN I PICK UP OR DROP OFF A GLL TESTING PACKET?
You can call or email us to make an appointment to visit our store front at 9226 SE Division, #C-3 located in Portland, Oregon. Hours are by appointment only. You can also stop by one of our preferred partners to pick up a GLL testing packet. To learn more about the location of our Preferred Partners please visit our “Contact Us” page for more information.
“HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET MY RESULTS?
We are committed to being as prompt as possible. We typically e-mail your results within 24 hours of testing. Your Strain Facts™ Cards and Stickers will be priority mailed to you and you should receive them within 3-5 business days.
WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG TO GET MY RESULTS?
We are committed to giving you reliable and accurate results in a professional presentation that is easy to use and understand. We guarantee you will be happy with the quality of our results and the professional format in which we give them to you.
HOW DO I GET MY RESULTS BACK?
Your initial results are typically e-mailed to you and your set of Strain Facts™ cards and stickers will be priority mailed to you.
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU TO GET MY CANNABIS TESTED?
You may call us at 503-250-2912
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IS YOUR BUSINESS ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY?
We are committed to caring for the environment at all times. We purchase recycled and environmentally friendly products whenever we can. We are also committed to purchasing products that are made in the U.S.A., and utilizing local business for any services we may need whenever possible.